It's all too common; cloud strategies or migrations failing due to the improper configuration of core infrastructure or the lack of a dependable governance framework. Wherever you are in your journey to the cloud, our Azure QuickStart will help you course correct or get you started on the right foot.
With over ten years of experience in the cloud, AIS has defined an infrastructure, governance and security strategy, based on the best practices we have learned, to enable a successful cloud adoption. If your current approach doesn't encompass Tagging, Authentication, Monitoring, and Security (to name a few), you may not like your view from the cloud. Our Azure QuickStart offering will help you build or strengthen a core cloud (or multi-cloud) infrastructure framework that will allow you to successfully move your applications and workloads to the cloud in a secure and streamlined way.
Does implementing a governance strategy for your cloud migration sound like a nightmare?
If so, you can rest easy with our Azure QuickStart.
Here's what to expect...
Through our two-week fixed-price Azure engagement, we will work to:
- Build a Foundation: We'll provide education around the framework to help you understand why and how a successful Cloud foundation will benefit your organization and properly set up your Cloud journey.
- Design and Frame: We'll establish secure role-based access and group policies for governance and tagging structure, using pre-established best practice architecture as the design for your Cloud foundation.
- Build Your Cloud: We'll extend the current infrastructure into the Cloud, implement secure networking, provision the core set of services, and demonstrate the new Cloud infrastructure.
Once you fill out the form below, an AIS consulting manager will reach out to you to schedule a discovery discussion. Some things to think about:
- Where are you in this process?
- Have you identified a strategy?
- What are your goals?