Build Your Career with Cloud Academy
Recently, Applied Information Sciences (AIS) expanded our partnership with a large insurance company to assist with new job opportunities in the Indianapolis, Indiana area with our Cloud Academy. The academy will set the foundation or enrich your Cloud knowledge-base. With a focus on Microsoft Azure, you'll learn to build, deploy, and manage applications through a global network of data centers using a comprehensive set of cloud services.
The Cloud Academy offers a comprehensive training, mentoring and collaboration program to prepare our employees to tackle technical business challenges prevalent in this digital age.
Why Carmel? Here are some of the recent awards:
- 2018 - Money Magazine named Carmel #1 Place to Launch a Career
- 2018 - Niche Ranks Carmel #1 Best Place to Live in America
- 2017 - Ranked #1 City in America by 24/7 Wall Street in survey of ‘most livable’ for USA Today
- 2017 - Ranked Top 2% in the Nation by GoodCall.com for comparative custom home cost, growing home values, affordability, population, educational values and low unemployment and crime rates
- 2017 - Carmel Ranks as Best Small City in the U.S. to Raise a Family - SmartAsset
- 2017 - Best Cities for Families - Carmel voted #4 best in the nation by Apartment List
- 2017 - Best Place to Live in America by NICHE
- 2017 - Best Town to Raise a Family in Indiana by NICHE
AIS is a technical services firm specializing in Cloud services, DevOps, custom application development and Enterprise IT services. Our areas of expertise include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, software development, User Experience (UX), Data and Analytics, Emerging Technologies (i.e., AI, Blockchain, and IoT), and Managed Services.
At AIS, we strive to hire a wide range of talent. Straight out of college? We're currently seeking entry level software development professionals for our Cloud Academy training and mentoring program where you'll gain the skills you need for today's Cloud-first workforce. Already experienced? We are seeking mid and senior level folks for mentoring and architect-level roles. At any level, we could use your talent!
Our customers include a broad range of organizations from startup firms to Fortune 100 companies, state and local governments, as well as defense, and national security agencies. Voted one of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies, AIS provides our consultants with an employee-centric culture, strong work-life balance, and the ability to collaborate on challenging projects. We have best-in-class technologists who are self-directed and drive their careers and we are always seeking like-minded professionals to join our organization!
What does it take to be an AIS-er?
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with consultancy mindset
- Heavy involvement with local technical communities
- Self-directed professionals prosper at AIS
- Willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
Kickstart Your Career In Azure
Check out our open opportunities and instantly apply today. Upload your resume or submit a link to your LinkedIn profile — it's that simple! We can't wait to hear from you and see what amazing things we can accomplish together.
*At our Careers Site, select Indianapolis, IN and you'll see our job listings for our Cloud Academy.